For EMS and Community Health
Log in to Elite Field to document incidents on mobile devices while online or offline. Before using or logging in to Elite Field while offline, create a bookmark for the Elite Field URL. The bookmark allows you to quickly access Elite Field's login page in the future. If you are using an iPad, you can create app link. See also creating a link for Elite Field on iPads.
Step 1: Bookmarking the URL
To use Elite Field offline, all devices require the Elite Field Login page bookmarked; this must occur while the device isonline. After the login page is bookmarked, use the bookmark to open Elite Field while online or offline.
- Log in to Elite Web using the Elite site URL provided by you agency for ePCR documentation.
- Open the Incidents tab and click: Elite Field Login
- Enter your login credentials and click Sign In
- If you have access to multiple agencies in your Elite system, select the agency for which you want to begin documenting.
- Click continue.
- The syncing Elite Field window opens and begins sync. Elite Field syncs related data for the selected agency.
- Once the sync is complete, click "logout"
- Bookmark the URL